SALES PRESENTATION SKILLS
Sales Presentation Skills
A program that enables business professionals to plan and execute high-quality sales presentations which creatively capture the attention of a prospect audience with meaningful insights, and then demonstrate value by showing how to solve the audience’s problems – and the potential value of doing so.
A program that provides the methods and tools to help sellers understand their audience and develop solution-focused messaging that aligns with buyers and their interests. This program also develops critical presentation skills, including proper use of visual aids, handling questions effectively, understanding and using dynamic body language techniques, and collaborative meeting and web-based delivery management. Participants leave with the knowledge and ability to develop and deliver persuasive, buyer-aligned sales presentations.
What business professionals learn:
- How to discover and understand what buyers really want
- Techniques to identify the right time to give a compelling sales presentation
- How to develop compelling buyer-focused presentation content
- Ways to improve their personal communication style
- How to deliver an effective sales presentation
key business outcomes:
- Increased sales revenues
- Higher competitive opportunity win rates
- Faster sales cycle times