A program that provides methods and skills for identifying the right executive-level contacts to target, gaining access to them, conducting value-based strategic conversations, and securing ongoing access. Executive Level Selling shows sellers how to develop stronger relationships with executive-level buyers.
what sales PROFESSIONALS learn:
- How to identify the optimal high-ranking decision-makers
- Techniques to gain access to executives
- How to plan effective meetings with executives
- An approach to conducting insightful strategic-level dialogues with executives
- How to generate new opportunities from strategic conversations with executives
- Ways to cultivate long-term, value-based relationships with executives
key business outcomes:
- Higher win rate for sales opportunities
- Greater influence in strategic initiatives
- Higher relationship status with executive-level buyers.