Many of our clients ask us how they can ensure that their sales teams adopt and apply improved selling behaviors, methods and tools, after they have been exposed to sales training and development content.
In addition, many organizations invest heavily in customer relationship management (CRM) and supporting sales enablement applications to increase productivity. However, despite these investments, many users often resist using these applications, resulting in undesirable outcomes – and potentially, failed projects.
To address these adoption and usage challenges, Richardson Sales Performance (formerly Sales Performance International and Richardson) offers CRM Optimization, a service which aligns sales process and methodology with your CRM application. Our consultants work with you to understand your current CRM’s configuration and usage, and then recommend ways to ensure it is fully optimized for with your improved sales processes and methods.
Richardson Sales Performance’s CRM Optimization provide a clear path to ensure your sales processes are successfully aligned with your CRM. We will provide a comprehensive plan to ensure your CRM is fully optimized to drive higher levels of usage, improve consistency in reporting, and increase the quality of opportunity reviews.
CRM Optimization typically includes:
- Interviews with selected members of the client’s sales operations team to better understand their implementation of CRM
- A review of the client’s CRM via sandbox site access, online meeting, or onsite visit
- Development of a tailored CRM Alignment Guide to summarize the recommended changes to your CRM, with phased implementation steps
- Walkthrough of the CRM Alignment Guide recommendations and plan
- A review after implementation, providing a written summary of remaining gaps, if any, with additional suggested changes, if required
The end result is a CRM configuration that aligns fully with your improved sales processes and methods, which makes use more attractive and easier, producing improved application adoption – and ultimately, improved business results.