Communication between sales professionals and HCPs has recently gone from sporadic to almost non-existent as the healthcare industry experiences increasing stress associated with the global pandemic response. In time, these dialogues will slowly resume. However, sales professionals cannot wait. They need to rediscover the path to the sale now.
As the crisis develops daily, HCPs need the certainty of evidence-based solutions. They expect representatives to provide information and guidance to navigate uncharted territory. That’s why sales professionals need to draw a straight line from their solution to clinical studies underpinning the value message.
In this context, Richardson Sales Performance has developed a new version of its Evidence-Based Solution Selling® training program to answer these current challenges. The program has been adapted to be used in a virtual instructor-led workshop, and includes more interactivity and practical exercises during the sessions.
This training program enables life sciences sales professionals to:
- Help healthcare industry buyers make valid, relevant decisions
- Leverage clinical data to establish the value of their product
- Conduct consultative, evidence-based conversations
- Establish trust and credibility with physicians and other healthcare buyers
- Win more business and achieve sales goals consistently
Download the brochure to learn more about the Evidence-Based Solution Selling® training program.