Successful businesses are discovering that strong leadership is among the last remaining differentiators. This differentiation is more important than ever as organizations attempt to navigate the convex revenue curve.
In our latest brief, Executive Insights: Five Leadership Practices for Navigating Turbulent Times, Steve Dodman, Chief Sales Officer of Richardson and SPI, discusses the five critical leadership practices needed today, which include:
- Increasing communication with individuals and teams
- Clarifying and resetting expectations
- Developing heightened emotional intelligence
- Intensifying client retention efforts
- Creating cross-functional alignment with uniform skill development