April 5, 2017 – At SPI, we believe that improving sales performance requires much more than just a sales training class. That’s why we developed SPI-1, a revolutionary sales performance improvement platform for developing and enabling sales talent.
Decades of sales experience has taught us that to be truly successful, sales organizations must have the following:
- Sales Process – Your sales process should reflect how customers buy from you
- Competency Models – Clearly defined sales roles and competency models that define what good looks like for each role
- Assessments – Assessments should measure current competency levels, job fit and progression to job mastery
- Training Programs – A full sales training and development curriculum
- Development Plans – Development plans should indicate where salespeople need the most help and will get the most value from training and development
- Coaching Programs – A curriculum to develop sales manager coaching skills
- Enablement Tools – Tools that enable sales staff to apply skills faster and with more confidence
- Measurement Tools – Metrics that track accountability, progress and ROI
- Analytics Tools – Analytics that provide leaders with visibility and insight
With SPI-1, you know exactly where your salespeople need to improve and how well they are tracking toward their goals. It’s everything you need to succeed in one simple, powerful application. SPI-1 is simply better, faster, less risk, and at a lower cost.